Friday, November 5, 2010

Recent photos





Little monsters!!!










On the way back from the SeaTac Airport (see next post), I stopped in Kubota Gardens. I'm a sucker for gardens! And these Japanese vistas are lovely.







Halloween Party hosted by one of my students' families. Watching the pumpkin carving is always fun! I took the opportunity to wear some of my international clothes.







Domestic Goddess I am not. But washing the dishes with Benny's help is a pleasure!











It is true that I gave birth to one of these young men, and am delighted my daughter married another, and Jared is always welcome, but I am not responsible for the strange things they do. Although, I did sew the Alien spaceman outfit....

1 comment:

Nina said...

I'm glad I married one of them too and now you have the two cutest monsters in the world!