Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Winter came early

I am so happy to have a warm home on cold nights full of people I love!




Two of my favorite people, making beautiful music together (at least to my ears!)




Auntie Julie's funny fluffy shoes!







Winter came early -- before the trees and flowers finished dropping their leaves. Roses look charming in the snow!













Only in America!!! I had meant to give my students an informative tour of the McNary Dam and Navigation Locks, and gave them, additionally, this interesting vignette of overcautious American life. (The ranger giving us the tour said it was to distinguish this can from cans that hold, say, safety helmets, or some other more specific item, but I don't know....)





Whole group of students together finally -- although our little car was stuffed with the addition of the host brother of one of them -- miss our van!!

No comments: