Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving


We had a surprise (though not entirely unexpected) early snowfall and lots of frost. The driving is nasty, but everything is so beautiful! Hearing geese calling each other I looked up and caught this breathtaking view of a flock soaring through the crisp blue skies.







I'm such a sucker for flowers! Roses in the snow. One of many small perks that exchange student coordinators occasionally get.





Yay for Thanksgiving, and lots of family, and lots of food! Like I need to stuff myself! I have the most wonderful family! 42 of us got together for dinner at the church -- where there was enough tables and room!





We enjoyed many games!










Not only was the snow beautiful, but fun too; sledding, and igloo building being the most favored activities.

No comments: