Saturday, October 16, 2010

Photos of the week

Partners in Crime: Nina was making zucchini bread and when she turned around, we were doing QC (Quality control). Yup, I definitely enjoy being a Grandma. I don't know how Nina puts up with us!

When Zixu went to Seattle to stock up on Chinese food (and have fun with his Chinese friends), he came back with these lovely dahlias from Pikes Market.







I met these big fellas coming out of the front door of the last host family I needed for this year's students (Yay!!). I was rather startled, but they seemed to take my presence in stride.






I never know what to expect. Just because I gave birth to them doesn't mean I set the course of their lives! Eric is trying to look formally villainous to satisfy a bet. I'm sure I never taught him any such thing!













To my delight, Curry came to visit. She was our student for the 2002/03 school year, and graduated from university here, but we haven't seen her for three years. We are glad she is part of our lives even if she's far away.






Ben did a lot of chauffeuring for Curry, and, of course, spent considerable time here at the house too. Benny took advantage of the opportunity to attack his big uncle!

No comments: