Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Part 1: Everything I need to know in life I learned from...

Lord of the Rings...

Maybe I talk too much about these books, but can you blame me? Look at all the good counsel they offer!!






"Do not go alone. Take such friends as are trusty and willing. "








"The wide world is all about you: you can fence yourselves in, but you cannot forever fence it out."







"There are some things it is better to begin than to refuse, even though the end may be dark."










"It is useless to meet revenge with revenge, it will heal nothing. "





"...in this hour, I do not believe any darkness will endure!"













"The future, good or ill, was not forgotten, but ceased to have any power over the present. Health and hope grew strong in them, and they were content with each good day as it came, taking pleasure in every meal, and in every word and song. "






No comments: